The coronavirus pandemic has changed everything, from the way we live and work to the way we consume and get basic services. Financial services will never look the same again.
In this new reality, financial services companies will have to accelerate the development of their digital services, protect their customer data, and continue to improve their user-friendliness, ease-of-use, transparency, and seamless service on a variety of online platforms. Companies that will not adapt to the new normal will fail. Fintechs are now needed more than ever.
FinTech Junction is a global conference that brings together business and tech leaders from banks, financial institutions, fintechs, startups, and investors. A leading force in the world fintech community, the conference presents the best fintech solutions that enable businesses to stay relevant and adapt to the new normal in the wake of the pandemic.
The conference happens on 10th November and will feature attendees from Israel and around the world for a chance to network, collaborate, and get inspired.
Every 3 months People & Computers hold their quarterly event in Tel Aviv. While it is smaller than their annual summit, it has a more intimate atmosphere and provides another great opportunity for real dialogues and the creation of new connections.
Some of the featured topics are:
- Bank-Fintech Collaboration / Banking as a Service / Open Banking
- Next Generation Forensic Identity Intelligence
- Monetizing Behavioural Insights
- Tech Spotlights & Startup Showcase
- Connected Finance: New challenges in finance operations
Some of the featured speakers are:
- Ofer Friedman, Chief Business Development Officer @ Au10tix
- Tal Shlasky and Sonja Kohn, Managers @ BestFit
- Itamar Jobani, Co-Founder & CEO @ PayEm
- Maor Iger, VP Finance and Legal @ Optibus
- Yoni Tsabari, CFO, VP Finance & IT @ Electra Consumer Products
- Naama Halevi Davidov, Board Member & Former CFO @ Kaltura
* The program is subject to change and is not yet finalized.
Use a special discount code MEDIA10 and register yourself at www.FinTechJunction.com